General Terms and Conditions of Participation at All Lithuanian Weekend (“ALW“) festival:
- All participants are attending the event to their own risk.
- The organizer does not take any responsibility for participants injuries or health damages that might happen during the event.
- The organizer does not take any responsibility for participants belongings.
- Organizaer cannot guarantee that all announced teachers will be present, as teacher might get ill. It means that your class schedule might be changed, or you will have different teachers than announced.
- During the check-in you will receive a wristband. You have to wear it during the whole event. You cannot share or change it with anyone. In case you do not wear it or you cannot show it to the organizers you have to leave the event. In case you lose or ruin it you have to immediately inform the organizers about it.
- The pass (ticket) to ALW 2017 festival (“Pass”) a ALW 2017 festival participant (“Participant”) shall get when he/she chooses when registering at the web site http://alllithuanianweekend.lt (“Web Site”).
- The Participant for the Pass shall pay the price (“Price”) indicated at the Web Site on the date of Participant’s registration.
- If participant registration status is “waiting list“ (if you are registering for full pass), the payment shal be made after aproval and received confirmation by e-mail.
- The Participant shall pay the Price by one payment.
- Whole Price shall be paid in a term of 7 calendar days after an e-mail message on confirmation of registration has been received.
- The payment could be done in 3 possible ways: with credit or debit card online instantly via PAYSERA secure gateway; directly into our bank account by bank transfer; credit or debit card at Lindyhop.lt club, Geležinkelio str. 6, Vilnius.
- If the Participant cancels his/her registration, the part of the Price to be refunded shall depend on the date of cancelation:
– by the 1st of September 2017 – 66% of the Price;
– by the 1st of October 2017 – 33% of the Price;
– the Price (any part of it) shall not be refunded after the 1st of October 2017.
- The Participant represents and confirms that:
– he/she has read all the information regarding Passes, Prices and other relevant issues at the Web Site;
– all the information provided by him/her when registering is true;
– he/she understands that during ALW 2017 festival he/she might face increased physical strain, is ready for that, and there is no one responsible for his/her health but himself/herself.
- When registering and processing checkout at alllithuanianweekend.lt website Participant must provide correct personal information. The Participant is responsible for the correct data submission.
- By accepting these rules Participant agrees that the personal data provided by Participant’s could be processed for ordered services performance and direct marketing purposes. The Participant also agrees that his e-mail and phone number could be used ot sent notifications necessary the ordered services to fulfill.